No concern is too small.
We can help if you are:
• Anxious or worried
• Lonely or isolated
• Depressed, hopeless or negative
• Having difficulty concentrating
• Feeling unlike your usual self
• Having unusual or addictive behaviour
• Feeling like you can’t relax
• Having concerns at school or at work
What to expect
We’re here to connect you to the right local supports and services based on your specific needs. When you call, our friendly, knowledgeable staff will listen to what you are going through and help guide you through the different options available to you. We’ll provide clear next steps and a hopeful way to move forward.
Who we are
Help Ahead is the centralized resource and intake phone line for multiple trusted community-based mental health organizations in Toronto. We have up-to-date information about the available programs and services for youth and their families and can find local supports to address your needs.